Thursday, December 14, 2006

WaT a DaY!!!

Reading my previous post made me want to change the title. Coz, that wasn't exactly the most dangerous day (or in other words : the most unlucky day). Let me outline wat bad incidents that happened yesterday at work.

Before actually started to work, I went to Safeway to buy condensed milk n kitchen's stuff. I reached out to get those canned condensed milk n one of them rolled down exactly on my face. (Good start, wasnt it?).

Next, at work, I fell n landed on my bum plus hit my elbow. Thanks to the slippery floor next to the washing area, now I think I walk like 80 years old nanny.

Next, when I reached out to get a drink container..it fell on my head (again!!). Luckily, it was a plastic container. Imagine if it's made of steel??

More? Spilled left over soup on the floor, dropped cutleries when I was carrying them. A lot more..i guess. *sigh* Wat a day for me. Maybe I was too tired (merely an excuse...) hahahah.

Anyway, I heard from somewhere : " Life is a journey of finding ur true-self (ur identity) and getting to know the 'real you' ". Sometimes, from a single event that I experienced, I can come up with a bunch of conclusions which make me know another side of me. Examples of conclusion that i made : when I'm tired, I tend to get angry easily, grumpy, more careless. Recently I realised..I'm becoming a racist now. hahaha. oopss.. Not in a really negative way. Only towards a certain annoying people. Hehehehe

No comments: