Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dangerous DaY at WorK...

Arghh..whole body is aching, eyes are half shut rite now. Damn..tired.Feel like lying on my bed then sleep straight away. But the problem is: I can't, my hair is still wet >.<"

Sometimes I juz look up to those ppl who work hard earning money to support themselves. Using their own money for their school fee n other daily necessities. i wonder how those people cope with the stress, not only in study, but also in their workplace [thumbs up people].

I guess I had the worst day ever yesterday. To be exact, the most dangerous day, the day when I hurt myself the most. hehehhe. First, when I ducked down to check for bread that a customer want, without realising the "bread-oven" door above me was half-opened, I stood up. N as u can guess, a big lump is beautifully "sit" on my head at the moment. (clumsy as usual =_="). Secondly, not even 2 seconds after I hit that door, my elbow accidentally touched the hot bread-tray [great...!!]. Maybe about half an hour later, when I was cutting capsicums, I touched the blade of the cutter tool (actually I wanted to clean it, but I ended up cutting my finger) [great!!!] =_=".See..the most dangerous day ever... Also, strangely, I remember clearly I juz had one cut on one finger. But then, another cut also "appeared" on the next finger..Hmm.. Weird.

No comments: