Have u ever doubted urself? Doubting watever u r doing? For example: u help someone moving house, suddenly u start to doubt whether u do it because of u r kind or u r trying to "look kind" in front of other people. Or perhaps u help someone because of their position or something else that might benefit u. [Btw, it's juz an example, doesnt mean it applies to me directly]. I guess these thoughts are ridiculuos. But then, I don't know why sometimes I doubt my own actions. Maybe I'm juz being weird.
Anyway...eventhough now it's holiday, how come I dont feel like I'm on holiday? I've never had a good night sleep so far since my last day of exam, which is more than 1 week now. I kept dreaming weird things. Such as? I dreamt one of my fren suddenly became sooo skinny (big success in his diet program). Also, I dreamt one of my "students" in the Red Cross Homework Club Program suddenly attacked by superpower people n burnt her alive during her graduation day (wat the hell???). Then, I dreamt one of my work frens, out of the blue, became so brave n slept on the kitchen bench although there was camera installed (weird huh?). N yesterday? I cant remember wat I dreamt about..but all my dreams were so random.. That's why I never had a good sleep. Another problem is : bcoz I was scared to oversleep, I kept waking up b4 my alarm rang. That made things even worse. *SigH* I think I have problem wif sleeping... =_="
No comments:
Post a Comment