Feel a bit relieved now, 1 more exam to go..which is in 4 days time. Feel like a big n heavy burden has been lifted up from my shoulder.. Yeaaaaayy...almost the end of first year. I still can't believe it, almost finish my first year of uni. Time flies, don't u reckon? Vividly, I still remember how I was panicking..during my SWOTVAC week in year 12..then went into exam hall half asleep...hahaha. As wat people usually do..last minute study, study until eyes like panda. But seriously, last week, I DID saw a girl in exam hall whose eyes were so black...At first I thought..this girl looked so weird..then quickly I realised, "Hm..I bet she was studying the whole week n didn't having enuf sleep until eyes were so black." Looks exactly like someone had punched her in the face. hehehe.
There was a funny incident this morning. I got to exam venue about 10-15 minutes early. Then I gathered with some of my friends just outside the examination hall. When I saw one of my friend, Asu, my first reaction was "hey, how come u are here." (= U r not doing maths rite? It was maths exam btw.) I thought he was doing Commerce degree only coz I always saw him hanging around with Commerce people.. Then I think he was shocked. I've known him for quite a while but I still couldn't remember wat course he was doing. Suddenly I remembered, " Oh yeah, u r doing exactly the same course as mine...OOpppss.." Imagine how embarrassing it was. Hahahaha. Maybe I was under stress condition..until I couldn't remember a single thing..=_=". So, people bear with me if I forget anything about u or anything u told me. It's not that I didn't listen to u. It's just..two possibilities : 1. Hearing problem ==> get the wrong information, or 2. I have short-term memory. HAHAHAHA...Tolerate me people.. If u think it another way..there is a benefit..I'll forget the secret u have told me...ghahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment