I have been regretting for the past few days coz I have spent a lot of money lately. After exam I went shopping..A few days later I bought another dress for my new year eve's dinner. Those 2 days in total cost me quite a fair bit already...In the beginning of the month I also spent quite a big sum of money for my return-ticket and visa application for holiday in New Zealand, my new SONY mp3 player. Damn...Seriously I'm broke. [n hopefully I will get my New Zealand tourist visa. Today my travel agent juz contacted me saying that there is a problem wif my visa application.. My goshhh..Hopefully I still can get my visa. Otherwise, it will be such a waste of money; the return-ticket n application fee]. Haiihhh...Limit..limit...I should limit my spendings now!!
Oke..Now let's get back to my main topic here. After my last suicidal exam, Accounting Report and Analysis, I have been enjoying myself.
~ Friday went shopping after I had my exam in the morning.
~ Saturday, supposed to work but my shift was cancelled so went shopping for my dress. I found a lovely white dress not too casual nor too formal.
~ Sunday..went to have yumcha wif a bunch of work frens then walked around city, which was great [exercise after eating a lot...hihihi].
~ On Monday, planned to go to Frankston beach wif Donna n Julie but it was cancelled due to HOT weather and in order to avoid skin cancer..ehhehe. Because we havent seen each other for maybe half a year, we chatted for around 3 hours (or 4?). I was hoping more ppl could come..unfortunately, everyone was busy =_="
~ Today..Back to my boring routine : work. It's not dat bad actually. Well, at least I earned money instead of spending money, rite? hehehe. [I think I'm becoming wat ppl always say : "blinded by money". huahuahua] After work, went to last Homework Club for Fitzroy Primary School. I've planned a small party for those kids since it was the last day. However, due to circumstances beyond my control : only 1 volunteer turned up (plus me = 2 volunteers only), situation went out of control. None of those kids finished their hw. So, party couldn't be held. Sad...sad...I heard a few comments in disappointment tone from those kids towards the end of the session : "We'r not having a party. They lie to us." *sigh*
Anyway, so far..nothing special has happened during these post exam days. Hopefully some frens are willingly to arrange some interesting activities before my uni starts again in Jan so I can have a bit fun b4 facing stressful days again..
No comments:
Post a Comment