Saturday, October 25, 2014
Relationship
I have so much alone time lately due to long traveling hours that I have some time to think about a lot of things. One good example is what I want out of a relationship. It is not that currently I am in one at the moment, but thinking about friends' or relatives' relationship that somehow I get to know in the past 27 years of my life, without me realising it, I start to form some expectations. I know this is not necessary a good thing but we will see how it goes..
Along the same line, I thought I will list out a few things what matters to me. This list of course not exhaustive and may change as I grow older perhaps. So here they are:
- I would definitely not tolerate smoker
- Nor abusive person
- Nor someone who does not know how to be faithful to one and only partner
- Treat my family & friends with respect
- An honest man
- Willing to work hard
- Appreciate & care for me
- Non gambler
- Respect our differences
I think that's all for the very basic criteria. I am a simple person, ain't I? ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment