What would you do if your life is at an intersection? You need to choose where to turn left, right, go straight or even walk back. It won't be an easy decision especially if you are not allowed to make that decision yourself, what you think is best for your best interest and there is invisible bubble wraps built around you by people close to you. You know they mean good for you but what if you are old enough to make your own life choices? Is it still selfish to decide what is in your best interest? The decision which could mean something big for your career, sanity and perhaps your self esteem? Or is it too risky? Risks are bigger than what you would gain out of this?
This is a losing battle anyway but I still want to give it a shot. So one day when I look back, at least I can hold my head high and say to myself, "I did try my best."
This aside, it is still a bit disappointing that you receive no support, not even one from people who are close to you. Not only once but it has been a regular thing.
Wake up, girl! Wake up! Complaining won't solve any problems!
No comments:
Post a Comment