Sunday, November 09, 2014

A Day to Remember

It's not really a big big day. But I thought one day I may look back and think, "When was the first time I ...?"

** Drumrollll... **

I had my first bottle of beer!


Source: External Link

It started with me buying a cake for someone's birthday from work. They happened to have a few beers when I got there. Having had a bad night the day before, I thought, "What the heck.. Just try something different."

(Ok, fine.. I did plan to drink just to try to forget all the horrible things that I was accused of.. Nothing catastrophic but still a bit upsetting.)

It didn't taste as horrible as I thought it would be after a few initial sips. I even finished the whole bottle! No, I am not planning to start drinking. It was just for special occasion.. I promise!

No comments: