Sunday, October 19, 2014
Complaint!!
This was meant to be a positive post until I had a chat with my brother over the phone. He totally ruined my mood. I know.. I know. I should just get over it but I am just a bit disappointed? Or maybe slightly angry? I needed a small favour, well to be fair it's for our parents. Just need to look up information for them. I don't think it will take that long. I said I was busy applying for jobs (which is true), need to look at a few other things, look up flights.. Guess what I get for a response?
"If you are busy, why would you have time to go Taekwondo class?"
WTHHHH? He's in front of computer everyday!! Even had time to play games!! And he is working only 4 hours a day!! Ok, I did slack a bit yesterday.. but I did apply for a few jobs!!!
Oh well, you can never ever win against your older sibling(s), can you?
*breathe in.. and breathe out*
*relax..*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment