Meeeee... hehehe..
That was not my point actually. Anyway, recently I participated as an audience member of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire Hot Seat" TV Show with two of my frens. We were in Channel 9's recording studio!! N we will be in TV! hehehe.. not that exciting (I mean not for the fact that we will be in the TV), but the overall experience was great.. except the 5-hours-sitting part! Yeap, 5 hours! That was the total time we sat in the studio. Well, we were moved around, got rotated so that in the TV, people won't notice 5 episodes in a row all the audiences are basically made up of a bunch of same people. But still! 5 hours.. At the end of the end, our bottoms were all 'flat'. Lol. I joked with my frens that probably we needed to pump them back to their original shape. hehehe
My overall impression was:
- Eddie McGuire is coooll! I mean, he is smart. He didn't really have a cue card with him. He made up all those conversation by himself. He made the TV Show flow n stuff, which I think is cool!
- Our "MC", Micheal (I think that was his name) was hilarious. He entertained all of us sitting in the audience seats the whole afternoon basically. N crazy! He got all of us clapping every now and then.. motivated us to make noises, which according to him "sound effect" for the show, gave us prompts when to make "huraay" sounds, when to clap harder, when to say "ooowww.." if someone answered wrongly.
- I met my fren there! It was such a coincidence, remembering it was just one day before (or two) that I was browsing her facebook account and wondered I haven't seen her for a while. I will get back to this later.
- And.. we won $50 from the mini lucky draw. I think it was because the three of us (2 of my girlfrens n myself) combined our luck together. That's why we were lucky that day. Lol..
Um.. after that day, I told myself, "I should give this show a go! I should try and apply, who knows I will get to the 'hot seat'." But then, going back to my previous post, I shouldn't put too much hope on something that is impossible!
No comments:
Post a Comment