Friday, April 23, 2010

I am in love with this baby.. Baby Joshua. FYI, I am not his mother and I am not a paedophile. Who can resist his beautiful smile. He is just to cuteee.



These two other photos are my cousin, Credo. He is also too cute to resist!





Honestly I am amazed at how babies' learn their first word, first step.. etc etc. All their 'first' thing. Credo, for example, learnt how to shoo people away! N he knew how to use it properly. I think u should see it in person to be able to understand. Another one was.. he picked up so quickly. He saw his brothers always threw away rubbish through a window, so he quickly followed. When I told him, "No Credo! U should not throw away rubbish that way. Go to the rubbish bin." He looked at me. Then decided to run to the rubbish bin and threw the rubbish in there. He's not even one year old yet. Or he is? Wait! *counting..* He is actually! 13-14 months. N guess what? He loves having his photo taken. See how he posed on the third picture above..

No comments: