Monday, April 26, 2010

JJ Lin in Melbourne!!

Went to JJ Lin's concert @ Melbourne Exhibition Centre on the 24th of April, ie. two days ago. It was an awesome concert! (Well, actually that was the first concert that I have ever been in my whole life =P)

Anyway, I am "in love" with him!! Also, he sang live! His voice was awesomeeee (I think I need to find a new word to represent 'awesome')!! It was worth the money n I did not regret at all spending my time n money to go to his concert. hehehe.. We recorded a few video, well, almost the whole concert actually.

There were a bunch of crazy fans that actually trying to pull him off the stage! He was nice enuf to shake hands with them.. but then, they did not want to let him go. I hope he was not shocked! A few of his fans even climbed up the stage.. trying to hug him ==;

Lastly.. I loveeee his piano performance =DD!









No comments: