Friday, April 23, 2010

RandoM..

I was contemplating, should i update my blog or should i not? Life has been quite hectic recently that I think I almost 'forgot' to breathe. Hyperbole, of coz *grinn...*

As usual, whenever I logged in my account and started to type something, all my inspirations are suddenly gone. Oke.. think! Think!

Hm..

I think I should stop taking things for granted. Stop wishing to get something that is impossible. Stop putting too much hope on something. Otherwise, I will regret spending too much time on it, put my effort in it and in the end, all I get is disappointment. Haih.. But if I do not put in hope, it doesn't feel right either. Seems like I was not enthusiastic enough. Well, like my fren said, "All we need is just one.. Something permanent and stable. That's it! We won't ask for more.." *sigh..* This is part of real life, I guess.

Don't give up! Yes YOU!!! Just let me take these weekend off. Hopefully I will back full on energy again. *hopefully...*

No comments: