Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Royal Melbourne Show - 17-27 Sept 2009

The past three days as a first aider at the show were quite exciting. Even though didn't treat many casualties, but they were still some kind of getaway for me. Something different. A bit daunting since I haven't done many posts for more than 12 months now.. or in other words, I have completely forgotten wat I've learnt.

Anyway, in light of the spirit of melben show.. I am posting up few photos here. Enjoy!

P.S. There were also a lot of animals in the show: pig races, horse jumping event, equistrian (Dunno whether it's the correct spelling), sheep, camels, dogs, cats.. But since I am not a big fan of animals, I didn't take any photos..















~ A few of crazy rides on site. Dare urself if u think u r a daredevil. But be prepared! Ur wallet must be thick enuf, i.e. bring lots of money coz they cost quite a fair bit ($8-$15 per ride)! ~











~ Cake decoration competition at Art, Design and Cookery Pavillion ~

No comments: