Monday, September 21, 2009

The 1st day of Mid-Sem BreAk...

I find it's amazing that when it comes to semester break, all the things I wanted to do (which I didn't have time to do) suddenly disappear (well, obviously not counting 'catching up' with uni work as one of my to do list). Hm.. Maybe I shld go back to study.

Anyway, I baked double chocolate muffin yesterday. A very very rich chocolate muffin..not as dry as usual muffin. My bro got this recipe from a random group of people in New Zealand..



Here are the recipe (makes approximately 12 muffins):

Dry Ingredients:

1 3/4 cups flour

1 tsp baking soda

1 cup sugar

1/4 cup cocoa

1/2 cup chocolate chips



Wet ingredients

100g Butter

1 egg

1 cup yoghurt (any flavour, I used peach and mango yoghurt =D)

1/2 cup milk

1/2 tsp vanilla essence


METHOD:
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.

Melt butter in separate bowl in microwave. Add all other wet ingredients to the butter and mix.

Add wet ingredients to dry and fold together (don't over mix).

Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 15-20mins at 175 degrees celsius for fan-forced oven.

No comments: