Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am supposed to be in Beddd...

My clock is showing that it is past 2.30AM. But I dont feel like sleeping! n i am hungry...

I dont want to sleep because: it is unofficially my day off today and I dont want it to pass so quickly. I want to enjoy every minute of it. Why? Bcoz lately I realized how important to treasure your time and perhaps use it wisely. I hardly ever managed to do the latter one..

Anyway, I am glad Process Development Report is out of the way!!! Even though it was a bit of 'tragedy' and 'misery' here and there, at least now I can put my mind to rest for the next few days. Planning to give myself a break, plus, do a bit of cleaning, catching up sleep, relaxing... watch any movies that I haven't watched.. and of cozz.. baking!! Still haven't decided wat to bake tomorrow. But for sure, cleaning has to be done tomorrow!! I cant stand black spots everywhere on the floor.. But let's just hope my procrastinating-mode won't get in the way.

Time to sleep.. Niteyyy

2 comments:

ho said...

u have black spots everywhere on the floor now? yuckk

JuLz said...

ahahaha.. they are removable! As we speak rite now, my floor is free of black spots =)). It's not that I am dirty =P. I didnt have time to do housework for the past few weeks.. Blame it on my design project! hehehe