Thursday, November 01, 2007

When distractions still prevail..

Wat should u do? Give in? Fight it? or... 2AM in the morning.. don't feel like sleeping coz if I sleep..it will be really hard for me to get up in the morning.. so, better do as much as I can (as in studying..) before I regret.

Lalalalalala...haiihh..no mood to study. Helppppp...helpppp

2 comments:

Denster said...

In the library there is nothing else to do but to study. Perhaps that's a good choice for starters? :) May be a good idea to solo it at the start (going alone) so that you won't get distracted by conversation :P (but then again that's me).

Dont you have a study group btw ^^;;

Good luck studying for Chem! :D

JuLz said...

There is another problem if I study in the lib : I tend to look around. As in.. not paying attention to my book/notes but to my surroundings..hehehe.. SOmetimes I can study there but most of the time, I find it hard... So yeah..still prefer study at home..

ANyway..good luck too.. (I hate LMC!! so hardddd)