Wednesday, November 28, 2007

End of November UpdAteS..

One week through my summer holiday now. Haven't been doing anything literally. I've cleaned up my notes (juz need to bind those loose papers or put them into neat folders), vacuumed my whole apartment (trying to make this a weekly routine..), NOW : organizing my recipes.. Thinking of re-writing them into a new book (but will take me at least one day..==").

Need to do a few things within this week (or before the end of December):
1. Get my "working with children check" DONE
2. L-test!!! Postponing this until I turn 21
3. Get a new job... ><" Got one but due to start in Feb
4. EXERCISE!! (I have been postponing my treadmill-exercise...)

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of making a few cakes during this holiday.. anyone out dere willing to be my ginnie pig? heheheh... I don't think i would be able to finish all those cakes by myself.. well, i can..but I'll end up putting on weight again. NO NO!! Have to avoid gaining more weight..

No comments: