Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ObeSitY

Weight problem..complaints bout weight.. I reckon these are quite typical with women nowadays.. Or is it juz me? Even though I only gain 1 kg, but I think I'm close to obese ==". I can see myself as the number "0" now. huahhhh... N the saddest thing is, even though i eat as little as I can now..I'm nowhere close to losing weight. **SREAMMM!!***.

I'm frustrated n furious at myself... ><. Maybe I should exercise more.. Yeah I will indeed. n control my meal n snacks, resist temptation (this is the hardest part).

Honestly, I eat quite a healthy food. I don't touch junk food eg. maccas or kfc, nor soft drinks.. I eat 3 meals a day, with a normal portion (exceptional when I dine out, I always finish watever meal I order --> a habit of not wasting food). So, where is the problem here?? **SOB**

No comments: