Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SaY Nooo to study...LOL

I'm supposed to study but here i am, sitting in front of my comp, reading ppl's blogs, browsing and even worse youtube-ing. ==". I wonder what actually had changed my view bout study.. I used to study full on in the afternoon after class (but it was few years back, maybe 6/7 years ago??). Maybe sick of studying..hehehe. Actually getting started is the hardest part. After that, staying focus in wat u r studying is the next hardest part.. This is hard as well since I have access to intrnt.. which means u have to be able to resist temptation (not to browse..n watch Youtube) Haiiihhh..

Guess wat? As usual..during exam period, I always spend some of my time to plan out (roughly) wat I am goin to do after I finish my "war".
1. Need to change my blog's template. I know this will take a few hours since I'm useless in this kind of stuff. That's why I leave it until exam finishes. DONE
2. Finish my knitting (I know it's summer..but still have to finish it). Maybe next time
3. Catching up wif movies or series that I haven't finished watching ^^ Hmmm..
4. Experimenting with new recipes (cakes..food) Tried quite a few
5. Catching up wif frens, Still ongoing and
6. Relaxxxinggg ^^ A BIG Tick =D.
7. (almost forgotten) take my L test Postponed
8. clean throughout my entire apartment In progress
9. exercise sigh
10. buy few necessities (new sandals, sneakers..) TICK
11. tidy-up my notes Almost done
12. Try pay-blogging (? correct term??) Not going to try it anymore

Dats about it.. *sigh* (again) feel like going back to sleep.. I had this very very weird dream yesterday (had been happening for few days in a row now). I dreamt about I was getting married ==""". Nowhere in my mind rite now that word appears in my mind rite now (when I'm awake, I mean..). so, where did it come frommm???

Anyway, time to disconnect my internet again..otherwise, i wont get anything done.. Caaooo**

No comments: