Well..oh well.. as wat I have guessed, I felt useless during my first aid post. I did a few treatments that sure will be remembered for the rest of my life (I won't go into details since it's for privacy purposes), but I still ran away from "big treatment". If u r in my position, I bet u'll do the same thing. Try to put urself in my shoe; I have no medical background, nor any interest in medical stuff, I hardly had any practice in first aid.. n I'm scared to make the wrong decision. What happens if it's a priority one treatment but I accidentally ignore it? What if it's just a minor thing but I make it huuuggeee? What if this..wat if that.. U know those sort of stuff..
I guess I'm just not meant to be in this field. I don't even know how to use a radio properly. Anyways, time to take a lil nap b4 I'm off to work (again..).
1 comment:
hahaha... see at the bright side... at least u did somthing good to people (or strangers)...
The thought and effort value more than the outcomes... =3
Post a Comment