Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First AiD..

Even though I don't consider myself as a "qualified" first-aider, mentally not literally , my skills will be put on test the next four consecutive days. The Royal Melbourne Show post. Yep..I'll be dere, so...guys..don't you dare to faint..at least prepare urself first (eat something but not too full) before you get on a ride. If you are sick, don't even try to think u'll gonna be on one of those rides.. I'm so gonna go after u (after I finish my shift) if u do so.. YES! I MEAN it.. coz I don't know how to treat someone properly YET.. ==" How sad is that? hikss..hiks..

Well, actually I've been to a few Fun Walk / Run posts for the past few months. But I hardly got the chance to help or treat anyone yet. Let's just hope for the best tomorrow.. Fingers crossed..



Harry-Potter-Launch Post ~ My 3rd post

**4th post ~ Shang Lin's Judo competition..**



Fun Run ~ 5th PosT



Anlene Spring Into Shape ~ 6th PosT

No comments: