I believe this is a good time to make new resolutions for 2011. I've been avoiding this intentionally, simply because I am too lazy and I can't be bothered dealing with disappointment in case what I have wished for does not come true.
Anyway.. in reveiwing how 2010 has treated me, let us refer back to my previous post, "My Resolutions in 2010". Did I successfully achieved what I planned for myself almost a year ago? I don't have a definite answer to be honest. I did put in effort, but not my best for some, I would say. Maybe about 3 or 4 points (out of 10) I did not truly satisfied with the end result. Anywho, let gone be gone. Shall focus on this upcoming year!
2010 also marks the end of one chapter in my life, i.e. I finally graduate from The University of Melbourne (after 5 suffering years!). And I shall embark on the next chapter of my life.. wish me luck!!
Main priorities in 2011:
- Get a full-time job
- Organise my life (in social terms as well as financially)
That should be it for now... Goodbye 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment