Friday, December 03, 2010

My life as at.. 3rd of December 2010

Hectic week has passed and depressing weeks are yet to come. Even though I am graduating in about one week time (and I should feel very relieved for being able to put an end to this chapter of my life!), I still feel there are a lot of missing puzzles to be found before I can really move on to the next chapter. No full time job yet, more application forms to fill, online tests to do, interviews to attend and hopefully score a job in the end.. Seriously, if I could, I would rather prefer to skip this part and just start my working life. To be honest, I can't wait! I have heaps of plans ahead of me once I have a secure job and have a stable life..

I really hope everything will work out well

Fingers crossed..

No comments: