Saturday, August 08, 2009

My NeW PosTs from now on...

I've juz found out Karen Cheng's blog recently and I'm loving it. Apart from she won so many blog competitions i.e. her blog is well known, she actually shares a lot of ideas to a lot of young parents, mummy-to-be, fashionsista, well basically for most women out there.

Okey, wat it has to do with my upcoming posts from now on is: I'm convinced that I can actually write watever I want in my blog. Yep! Believe it or not, I was reluctant to write too personal stuff ( I am still reluctant actually..). BUT, reading Karen Cheng's blog opened up my eyes, sharing can probably ease my own headache or heartache about anything and actually (& hopefully) can help other ppl who are facing the same problem. Perhaps that's why I love reading ppl's blog, merely because you know you are not alone out there...

I am still gonna 'filter' watever I write because I don't want to offend ppl (& basically that how I am, it feels weird to expose urself to unknown ppl out there). But we'll see how it goess =)).

3AM in the morning...I definitely need to get some sleep.

No comments: