
It's the official Daffodil day today! Wear something yellow to support Daffodil day. Or perhaps, make a donation or buy any merchandise. That will be really helpful. The proceeds will go towards researches, education and cancer support services. For more info, you can visit Daffodil Day website.
Enwy, I'm excited about my volunteering work later today (Friday)! Let us see how much money I can raise by selling merchandise. I don't expect much tho, to be honest. I find it hard to believe that it's very very difficult for someone to spare a few dollars just for donation nowadays. It's for a good reason, noble purpose I should say..Or am I the one too psycho getting too excited bout these things?
It's not my rights to judge someone anyway. It depends on one's goodwill and intention whether or not to donate..
Happy Daffodil Day anyway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment