Monday, December 08, 2014

Dec 2014 - Another Weekend in Woop Woop

A forgotten post from 9 months ago. Waow.. it was indeed 9 months ago!!

It is December again.. can you believe it?? Time sure flies. Is this about time to make another new years resolution? I will have to think about this later.

Back to my main topic.. weekend up here in the middle of nowhere. On Saturday I decided it was about time to get my *ss to the gym, since I have decided to give up on Taekwondo for now. I was quite happy with my 30 mins session in the gym. Definitely sweat a lot & managed to run at a faster speed.

Got invited to the pub in the evening & I won $844 for a colleague in a random pick for horse racing. Too bad I did not chip in.. so I didn't get any share. But I still put it down as his own good luck, not mine..

No comments: