Friday, January 31, 2014
Don't Jinx Yourself?
I had a pretty interesting afternoon today. What happened was I made a few copies using a photocopy machine at work. You know, those typical photocopy machine where you have to lift up the lid and put your document under it. I did exactly that while experimenting a few different positions so that I could get both sides on one page. Sooo.. while doing that, I kept telling myself, "Don't you dare to forget to take your licence with you." Guess what? I did forget to take my licence!!! Of course I didn't realize it until I knocked off, change my boots out and even took my socks off and drove down to local shop 20 - 30 km away (I lost my way too because I didn't turn when i was supposed to)
How did I find out I didn't have my licence, did you ask? I only found out when I opened my wallet and there was an empty slot where my licence usually sits. Bugger! So there I was, panicking and finally narrowed down to photocopy machine where I saw it last.
I had to drive back to get it of course. On my way there, there was a police car drove past me, with siren on!! My heart dropped immediately because I drove without a licence. Thank you it wasn't me that he was after.
There you go! Probably f i didn't keep reminding myself, I would probably have done a lot better. Don't you think? =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment