Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Quarter Life Crisis
It has been more than half a year since my last post. It has been a rollercoaster, stressful and depressing year. So many times I've thought about giving up, but I am too stubborn. I want to try my best till there is no more ways for me to make it work. I just wish that I have more supportive parents and family. This will definitely make my journey more bearable . Sometimes I also wonder what it takes to make someone go insane, drives someone to choose suicide as the very last option. I guess this could be one of them - non supportive environment.. depressing condition.. when you are trying to work something out while another party is just bombarding you with their expectations on you..
Gosh, life has never been easy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment