Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Life in a Brand New Environment

It has been more than 3 weeks since I left home to pursue a new life in another state. What shall I say? It has been a very different experience. Getting thrown into a deep end, you dont even know what to expect. In this very dynamic environment especially, changes can happen in matter of a few days. Initially I was supposed to be in QLD and now here I am in NSW. Yes, I am still scared, unsure what is waiting in front of me..

I have also met a lot of great people that are generous enough to show me around, share their knowledge and experience, take care of me. I have also learnt new surviving skills such as relying on our almighty sandwich press (thanks for the idea, Jo!), get as much sleep as possible, sleeping early so that we can wake up at 4am and get to work 1.5hours early! Fortunately, there is light at the end of this tunnel.. We are going to live in a proper house in about one week.

Apart from those, this is actually has been a rollercoaster ride, physically & mentally. A secret was being kept from me in order to surprise me. I am not sure whether this is a positive or a negative thing. On the top of this, I have actually made a promise to myself to resolve things but in the end, I guess plan is just a plan?

Oh.. I will be living in a house with 3 housemates. I hope we all can get along well, at least for the next 6 months! Hopefully, I can do well in whatever project that will be assigned to me in the future..

1 comment:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

OF COURSE YOU CAN DO IT!!!

GAMBATENEE!!