Monday, July 04, 2011

Post Crazy-Working-Hours Days

Haven't been blogging for awhile (not that anyone care.. *quoting from one of the episodes in The Big Bang Theory*). Feel good and guilty at the same time that I chose to sit down at home doing nothing rather than working. Do I deserve it? So far I have managed to convince myself that I do. I hope it lasts till the end of next week. Lol..

Okey, I shall start from where I left off, i.e. about four months ago..

End of March - Mid April
Still stressing about applying for jobs, working stressful shift every single day in Subway. In summary, no life apart from: woke up - uni (sat in front of a computer & browsed through job ads) - subway - home - dinner - went to bed.

Towards the end of April
A bit of breakthrough.. Got a job offer at ESuperfund as a grad accountant. Not long after that, got a call to work as BE officer at MV. I was in a bit of dilemma, but accepted the job. This actually marked the period when I worked 7-days a week. Woohooo!! In short, still no life but now a bit of variety of jobs, gave me a bit of colour.. Oh! I also went to Alan Luo concert.. Go Xiao Zhu!! =))

May - End of June
Pretty much work, work and work again! My day off can be counted using one hand within a month.. YEAY me! I am a workaholic. lol.. The month of June was also a farewell month. I resigned from Subway as well as MV. Had two farewell lunches in a week, which was kinda sad.

2nd of July
Yowie & Kiti's engagement! Congrats to the happy couple =D!

Today
Pretty much did nothing for the whole day..

Waow, it is rather a short post to sum up my four months journey. It can be helped, all I did was working; nothing I can write about other than a few stupid, irrational, inconsiderate callers at IM & SW that ruined otherwise my wonderful memory working at a "call centre". I don't think I will do that here, such a waste of time..

Shall I post photos? May be not today XD!

No comments: