Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Quest to Find A New Pair of Shoes + Jacket

Indeed it is very difficult to find the perfect pair of shoes and a decent jacket at affordable price. I also just realised everything has become extremely expensive these days. I think a few years back I would be able to get a nice jacket below $100. Now? Not even close.. Especially those branded stores in Prahran, don't even dare to think about getting it under $200 price tag, let alone if you want to find a good quality one. This is getting frustrating.

Shoes as well! Finding a pair of comfortable shoes seems like I am finding Mr Right. I haven't found any shoes that won't cause my feet any troubles. Or perhaps I can just walk around bare feet? Would that be a solution?

Those aside.. This coming Monday will be my third week at work. How do I feel? I would say I am settling down.. but not 100% comfortable yet. I hope I will get to that stage pretty soon..

*Update.. 21/08/2011*
As of today, I haven't found a pair of shoes that will work well my weird feet. Very unfortunate. I circled around the nearest shoes retail outlet in my neighbourhood, but still came back with no result. I guess, I have to keep looking... As for jacket(s), I found one or two in eBay. I'm not sure about the quality. I just have to gamble on that?

Work..
I feel like I bear more responsibility now, which I am quite grateful. But in terms of workload, it is never ending.. Sigh~ Oke, I shall look at the bright side not the negative side!

No comments: