Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update..update

I am... hating myself (again!)

U know wat? I have a VERY VERY bad memory. Not that I just realised it, but the fact is my memory is worse than I thought! I forgot things that just happened 1 minute before. It becomes very difficult at work when u have to memorize wat different customers' preference are. U have to remember wat they want, what they added in their sandwich then passed on those messages to the next person and hoping those will get to the register person so u wont get told off. Ok, that was not my point here. I just wanted to say: I am hopeless!!

Wat else? Um..

Life is full of choices. This can be good and bad, depends on how u describe half-full cup of milk or half-empty cup of milk. No choices = u have to take it as it is, no other options are available. If u have choices, u tend to toss around what is more beneficial, the risks involved and/or the outcomes, consequences of ur actions. But yeah, taking risks may be equal to taking chances, the possibilities to be a better person? I dont know! I am not entirely sure, to be honest.

Next up...

I met up with my fren.. Haven't seen her for quite a while, so it was a good catch-up session although time seemed to pass so fast. Hopefully we'll get to see each other again very soon.

Umm.. last presentation on this coming Friday. I need to practice so that I can present properly on the day. I also need a proper pair of black shoes. Sigh~~ more spending (after a ridiculously expensive blood test that I had recently, now I am in debt).

ANYWHO, time for bed...I shall get some sleep.

No comments: