Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taking Things for Granted??

I guess this is wat people say "taking things for granted"
When I was jobless..
I was hoping to get just any job
When finally I get one..
All I do is complain..complain n complain
I think my friend will be very very sick of me very soon

What do u expect me to do then?
My job is depressing
.. too much pressure
Getting told off EVERY SINGLE DAY
.. even tho some of those mistakes were not my fault
N now, missing money!
The "First Lady" is gonna hate me even more!
To top it up, I think I have made enuf enemies in 3 weeks working there...

I am extremely tired
Exhausted
I sacrificed my elbow today
... my almost-healed abrasion on my right hand
A few scracthes on my right elbow
My two legs..
What else?

Sigh~~
See.. I am not being grateful

P.S. This was the post that I thought was accidentally deleted...

No comments: