Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arigatou..

Song by CN Blue.. ( I love this song =DD)



Translation (credit doesnt go to me.. I copied from this clip):

I’ve always see you
Thank u for ur gentle smiling face
I would like to tell u only this feeling of thankfulness
For watching over so far
I’ve always see u
Thank u for ur gentle smiling face
I would like to tell u only this feeling of thankfulness
For watching over so far
Until now, I still can remember ur gentle smiling face
U for reaching out ur hands to me
So far until now thank u n thank u even more
The meaning of moving forward i can understand it now
Until now thank u thank u for ur smiling face
To overcome my weakness, i’m singing right here now
I’ve always think of u
Thank u for ur words to me
I just want to say this feeling of thankfulness to u
For always staying by my side
Even now still can remember the meaning of the word
The hidden meaning of it
So far until now thank u n thank u even more
The meaning of moving forward i can understand it now
Thank u (3x)
To overcome my weakness, i’m singing right here now I’ve always see u
Thank u for ur gentle smiling face
Lalala...
Thank u (2x)
Thank u for ur smiling face
To overcome my weakness, i’m singing right here now
Thank u (3x)
To overcome my weakness, i’m singing right here now (2x)
Thank u to u

No comments: