Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Addicted to 'We Got Married'

This is definitely not a good habit! I am addicted watching Korean reality show called We Got Married (Wikipedia).

Why was it so addictive for me? I have no idea, to be honest. I guess I like the idea of how two awkward people are put together, having to get to know each other, how they grow being more comfy and then can joke like they have been best frens forever! Lol.. I am exaggerating the last part. Anyway, it's just cute to see how Korean actors/actresses were not being on guard, be themselves. Some of them were even hilarious, couln't stop fooling around, pretending they were jealous and the comments they made throughout the show, made me laugh my head off.. Their quirky habits sometimes are unbelievable, for example one of the couple loved Gundam so much that she wanted a Gundam as her "wedding" present. N she would not let anyone touch her Gundam collections. Lol..

My favourite couple so far are: the GUNDAM couple (Jun Jin (from ShinHwa) & Lee Si Young (from Boys Before Flowers kdrama) n the SWEET POTATO couple (Jung Yong Hwa (from CN Blue) & Seo Hyun (SNSD member)

Cute...cute..cute!! =DD

No comments: