Random - Feb'09
I met this very very nice bus driver yesterday. Why he is so nice? because he picked up a lady and another girl at two different spots a few metres from the actual designated bus stop. Hardly any bus drivers are willing to do this. But he did it. I hope I will get the same bus driver each morning..so that I will not be late to uni if I wake up late. heheheh..
Another random thing is: I used my shower gel as a shampoo this afternoon. Lol..I did not know what i was thinking. But I find this very weird and funny. Never happened before..Luckily I realized not long after I put it on my head. hahhaha..
*sigh* uni is starting soon. I think I have been having too much holiday.. that I'm actually not looking forward to getting back to uni. I have had enuf of uni after 3 years. I want it to end sooonnn...Getting sick n tired of it.
Looking of the pic of my garden a few months ago (when it was just 'finished'), it was extremely neat with no weeds or grass or those ugly little tall plants. Just walking pass those uninvited-plants every single day makes me want to at least pull them out or kill them using chemical so they cant grow anymore. Yes, I am cruel!! How can I not be cruel? Those uninvited plants can grow easily without water whereas my actual plants are dying one by one each day.. =((. WHYYY? WHYYY??
2 comments:
hahaha @ ur shower gel case.. i wish u don't realize it.. so it might have a good effect on ur hair later on hahaha =D
I realize now.. i'm so evil these days, but oh well I am enjoying it
XD
Yes, u r indeed evil. Well, u r an evil from the start anyway.. =PPP
Post a Comment