Friday, January 09, 2009

Stupid DooR!!

Stupid garden 'door' ruined my plan. I wanted to spoil myself by visiting a shopping centre and doing a bit of shopping on my own (well, it might sound weird =PP). But *sigh*, I shouldn't have gone out through my backdoor, which means i have to walk thru my garden then thru this garden 'door' before I actually walked on the street (If u know wat i mean...).

Why is it stupid? Becooozzz.. once I unlocked it, I couldn't un-unlock the door. arrgghhh.. I should've looked closely before I unlocked the door. Guess wat i did to hold the door in place? I tied it using a plastic rope.. I know it's lame. But I have to wait for my bro to fix it tonite and for the meantime, I have to make sure the door doesn't seem to be unlocked.

Wateverrrr!!


Path towards the stupid door


No choice..have to tie it to keep it in place ><"


It's stuckkkk!! Who actually design this kind of locking system? *sigh*

No comments: