Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My ThouGhTs.. April Edition..

Sometimes, I should say most of the times, I always wonder why this thing is happening to me, why did that happen to me, why i am not as smart as other people, why is this and why is that. So many questions I wish that I will be able to answer. Why I'm so not confident bout myself? Why I always feel there is something missing in my life? Heaps and heaps of questions..

Not only questions that are in my head, sometimes I also wonder, actually curious, about how people's mind works. What is it going on in their head? Why people decide to take this kind of action? Why not the opposite?

Oh yeah, if only, you are allowed/ be able to see your future, would you want to know? Or would you just leave it as it is? For me, I think I would love to know some parts of my future, especially the happy parts. ahhaha. The way I look at it actually like this : you are the one who make this "prediction" happens. Once you are told, for example, you are gonna fail your exam, you'll become too worried, or perhaps freaked out that you don't even can concentrate to study. This is what make you fail. You make the "prophecy" come true.

So many things are actually going on my mind lately. But by the time I want to blog it, everything just disappears. *sigh*. I guess I'm getting old. The ability of my mind to store something is becoming weaker and weaker. Not good not good!!

I want a joobbbbb. I mean an internshippppp. I'm becoming more and more desperate now. I want to stay here. Or maybe go overseas? London or Canada? To be honest, I have a bigggg dream ahead of me. But the thing is to make it come true is the toughest part... Haiiihhh

3 comments:

vina said...

we're all on the same boat julz..
we're all scared.
just pray and try your hardest and it'll be there waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

july, actually i want you.

JuLz said...

Hah? Wat do u want?