I just realize sometimes, honestly most of the times, people ARE ignorant. People tend to "force" what they think is right. They want to be in a comfortable situation, no matter what other people will bear as the consequence of their actions.
One of the real examples that I saw right in front of my eyes was this afternoon when I was working. I was at an entrance (&/exit) gate. The place where I work has a policy so called scan-out/pass-out policy, which means whenever a patron wants to get out of the venue, he/she has to scan his/her ticket to allow him/her to get in the venue later on through turnstiles.
Guess what? I think 5 out of 10 people complained this kind of system shouldn't have been implemented. I know it'd take a bit of time to actually scan those people out but I bet it only took 1/1000th of their time. And they also complained how they had to line up again in order to get in.
Anyway, the point that I want to get to is: have those people actually considered if this policy was not implemented, how much revenue would this company lose? People can just pass their tickets around so that they only need to buy a few tickets for a whole bunch of people. Don't you think so? I know those people most likely won't care about this. It's not their business anyway. And this is exactly wat i meant by IGNORANT! People just simply don't care. And actually selfish too. They want to get something done/ access something through the easiest way, no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment