I was supposed to return a few novels this afternoon (actually I should say yesterday afternoon) to a local library near my place & I didn't plan to borrow any more novels. But..I couldn't resist to browse some of the novels that they stacked on circular racks just next to the library counter.
Guess wat? In less than 5 minutes, I'd grabbed around 6-7 novels with me. Scary.. As I browsed through the novels available there, I started to pick up books one by one. I should say 80% books that I picked up, ended up in my bag, ended up to be "borrowed". In the end, had to stop myself going through any more novels there. hehehe.. I know I shouldn't spend so much time reading novels. Have to STUDY!! My subjects are getting harder and harder.
Reading is a not bad habit. It's just not the right time now.. *sigh**
P.S. I finished one of the novels that I borrowed within 3-4 hours just then & I'm so tempted to start a new one. OH NOOO!!
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean julz...
that's what happens to me everytime I go to the library/bookshops...
I can't resist books! LOLS
how weird eh?
hahaha..
same here. We are addicted to books. Is it a good thing or not?
ehhehehe
Post a Comment