Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm 21 years OLD!!

Actually I turned 21 a few days ago. But I didn't have a chance to blog about it until now..

My feeling about being 21 year-old? I'm old. ehhehe. Isn't dat obvious? A fren of mine asked me, "How do you feel being 21?"

"More responsibility, more worries and time to consider what u r going to do after u finish uni", that's my answer.

Sounds so negative hey? But it's the truth. Once u get older, u have more and more responsibilities. People expect you to be more mature, even though u still feel like fooling arnd. I mean playing arnd.. (c'mon, being 21 is still considered "young enuf"). hehehe..

Anyway, here are some photos that my frens n I took when we had dinner together at Limor's last Tuesday.

P.S. Thanks for trying to make me drunk. =PP. It was a good experience though, the first time ever I felt tipsy (not DRUNK), even though I only took 2 shots. hahahaha.

Jess ~ Vina ~ Janice ~ Meee



The WhoLe TaBLe



Us(1)..



High SchooL BuddIeS



First ShoT..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 21.. :)
I'm 'double 2' soon.. :(
More responsibility and more plans to be done.. Duh.

Unknown said...

totally agree :)
though 21 is still young enough! :) enjoy!

vina said...

what a hot drink!
hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh my dear, happy belated 21 birthday!
im so sorry but i don't know why that i always think ur birthday was in july

vina said...

and i just noticed something else julz...
i didn't smile in all of the pics.. :p

JuLz said...

To Kat :
Thanqiu for the bday wish.. Don't worry, I'll catch up too.. eventhough juz pass my 21st. hehehe..

To Netel:
Thanx Netel. Yep..I agree. Enjoy our youth to the fullest =D.

To Vina:
Hahaha.. Luckily I didnt get drunk. Otherwise, dunno wat would happen. hehehe..
Really? I didn't realized at all. U did smiled =)

To Ho :
Thanx. That's alright. U r not the first person that think my bday is in July. I have a misleading name. Should be Margaret or sumthin.. hehehe..