N here I am, doing nothing but updating my blog... n transferring photos from my mobile phone =="
ANyway, today I had dinner in Box Hill again, Seoulia (Korean bbq - buffet). It has been 4 hours + but my stomach is still very full.. I guess I had too much meat.. >.<". (Plus Bubble Tea.. One that I couldn't say no since I was in Box Hill.. A really yummy Mixed-Pudding-Milk-Tea.. which make my stomach even bigger.. n hardly can breath ).
All types of meat : chicken, pork, beef.. no veges at all.. (well, with a bit of mushroom) n lettuce on the other side =PP
.jpg)
My irresistible bubble tea
.jpg)
I also made banana & blueberry muffins today.. But due to the limited space in my stomach, I haven't got a chance to try even only just a bit.
In the OvEn... (before..)
.jpg)
And, after...
4 comments:
Korean BBQ?! Eeee I'm so envious. I absolutely love Korean BBQ - it's just something that I look forward to every time my parents decide to go "somewhere nice" (or so they say *wink*). And the amount of meat in that picture : *gasp* we're you all even able to finish that much? O_o
In any case, no time to worry about things now! The mid-sem is coming, better spend time on studying as much as possible, eh? :P - hope you do well, seems quite unfortunate that there would be an induction day on such a "perfect time". I'm curious though, is this... induction done at night? :0 - how come you can't spend time the night before to study because of induction? :P
Good luck for the test by the way!
You should give it a try when you come back to Melb.. It's in Box Hill =).
Yep, we did finished all those meat (actually there were a few plates full of meat before that.. hehehe).
I always get distracted when I was about to start revising.. (like now.. ==").
Yeah, indeed. My induction starts at 6pm until 10pm..which is by the time I get home..I will be too tired to study.. Haih.. But luckily tomorrow is a public holiday..so, I have one full day to study (hopefully..)
relax darling, test is not that big deal, even if u fail it unfortunately, u still can repeat it, just do it again next year. haha im just joking, u will do well one la >.<
i can't afford to fail this subject. I can't continue on with my next subjects if I do ==".
Thanx.. fingers crossed.. Hopefully it'll go well today ><;
Post a Comment