Friday, January 04, 2008

InSecT in My Soy SauCe BottLe..

I know it sounds a bit weird. I couldn't believe my eyes either when I found this small insect in my soy sauce bottle. I think it was a small version of fly. But anyway.. I dunno how it ended up in my soy sauce. I was trying to let it out (turned the bottle sideway, shaked it, blowed the top of the bottle.. I even thought of smashing the bottle.. ), unfortunately, until now the insect is still wondering inside the bottle.. Wat is so nice about soy sauce for insects? Hmm..

3 comments:

Denster said...

Eeee! Is it still in there? :P

Guess you've found a (strong) friend there then. Careful of using that particular soya sauce though - don't know what that fella's doing in there. Blek >.<

I heard Summer School has started - how is it going for you so far? Hopefully the fly situation has died down, hey? :)

vina said...

mau berenang kali dia julz kepanasan kan lagi summer hueheauhea

JuLz said...

Summer is quite stressful ><". n my ITP mid-test is coming up soon... Arrghhh..

Apparently the next day when i checked, it was dead (R.I.P.). It wasn't my fault tho... I've tried my best to let it out.. but I guess he (or maybe she) loved swimming in salty water.. hahahaha.. << Yeah, summer is too hot for the fly. LOL..