Saturday, June 16, 2007

Brand new Loookkk..

**Pheww...** 2 hours of hardwork.. Here we go..Let me introduce u to my brand new look blog. ahhahaha. Well, didnt actually turn up as wat I expected. But anyway.. Do u love my sunset pic? Isnt it awesome? I stole it from somewhere. Cant remember where it was from now..heheheh.

Haihh.. I'm supposed to be studying. Wat am I doing now? Reading through my old entries.. Guess wat? Everything seems like juz yesterday. It is actually mid 2007 now. Cant believe it.. EXAMMM!!! I have one last exam to go. But seriously, I don't have the mood to study (anyone..help me plizzzz).

Something has been bothering my mind since yesterday. I kept thinking..wat on earth am I actually looking for? I felt like something is missing in my life, something that I dont even know. I know so far I have a boring life. Honestly, I dont mind. But.. *sigh* I really dont know how to express myself. Never mind.. Gotta get back to study..

Btw, try my true friend test ^^ :
http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/559380

No comments: