Sunday, March 18, 2007

Continue...

My resolution for this brand new "age" is :

* Yes, I want to be more mature but not old (I know everyone has been saying I look older than my 3-years-older brother. That's really....devastating. LoL)
* I desperately want to straighten my hair permanently...Getting sick of those little curls, fuzzy and super duper dry hair...
* Less careless n less clumsy, so that I won't have so many bruises again
* I want to manage my time properly. So far seems like 24 hours a day ain't enuf for me..
* Need to socialize more--> to get rid of my shyness n my fear talking to strangers.
* Need to catch up with old frens..Miss those good old times..
* Get rid of my bad habit: can't make up my mind in one go..
* get HEALTHY n lose weight (seems like most girls r never satisfied with their weight)
* Be smarter...
* Be more confident
* Last but not least...be MYSELF...That's crucial =D

No comments: