Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HmMmm~~~

Whenever I'm by myself, random thoughts always come across my mind. Such as? I realized recently that I'm not a good teacher. I never can explain anything properly. Luckily I didnt pursue a career as a teacher. (Believe it or not, I wanted to be a teacher when I was in Grade 3).

I also realised how lazy I am. Less than 2 weeks till my final exams, I'm still sitting in front of my computer doing nothing but surfing the net. Forgot to mention, currently I'm in "ground state" = 0 progress in revising. I'm so gonna be dead.. HELP me...Make me STUDY plizzz...

Guess wat? I think it's easier to make frens wif guys rather than girls (well, maybe this is only according to me). I don't mean that I don't like having girl frens..It's great to have girl frens, can share thoughts, problems etc. But..sometimes it's juz troublesome. Know why? Girls ARE sensitive. For example sometimes can take joke as an insult. Whereas for guys, they simply don't care. [Well, there is a good n a bad side for their insensitiveness]. Apart from that..maybe jealousy? I have to admit that sometimes I envy those girls who have perfect figures..nice clothes..etc. I don't mean anything negative here.. Also, let say if a girl does something totally the opposite of wat u believe in, u'll tend to judge her wif girl's point of view. Whereas for guys, u probably will think "Hm..Maybe that's the way guys always do." Get wat I mean? [P.S. For all the girls out dere, no offence here, ok? Peace =D]

Although there is a saying "Guys n girls can't be bestfriends", I don't see any problems wif that.

Change topic...hehehe. Sometimes, I feel so lucky for being me, as in I'm being grateful for watever I have at the moment. I'm grateful that I've joined Red Cross, that I worked in the place where I work now, having cheerful frens around me, supportive yet strict family, being at this stage in my life now.. grateful that I have the chance to study in Australia. I don't think I will have enuf space to list all of them. Although I've experienced rough times, I believe it happened to me for a reason.

Anyway, sorry for being too emotional lately. It's not exactly emotional..maybe the exact word is being so weird...hahahah..I juz want to share my point of views..^^

No comments: