Thursday, January 07, 2016

What am I thinking?

As I am typing this, I am waiting to board my flight back to woop woop. I can't believe it is the end of my 1 month holiday. Time sure flies. I don't think I have done much in the last month of 2015, apart from hanging out and spending time with Mum and Dad. Oh, and a wedding of course. Not mine though!

What's on my mind right now? Hmm.. So much about not going back to work. Here I am, a month later. Going back to the same place. The place that is "sinking". Very unmotivated. I should motivate myself for the sake of brighter, debt free and independent future, as well as build my savings so that I can travel this year.

As per another thing that has been bothering my mind, I need to resolve this and be honest. Let's hope it will be a good outcome. Please understand my situation too..

Alrighty, signing off for now..

No comments: