Promise this will be a very quick and short post!
I know I shld be studying instead of browsing, reading people's blog or even FB-ing. But I can't help it! OB is just too boring. N I don't feel like studying anymore =(. Speaking of studying, (again, I know I shouldn't complain! I have successfully blocked my "complain nerve", if there is such thing, until now, so that I won't even start complaining), umm.. what was I about to say?? Hmm.. Let's start again! I have IELTS test on this coming Saturday, two exams on the coming Monday (YES! Two on the bloody SAME day!!!) and two more the following week, back to back. Very nice, don't u think?
Complaining won't really help, I know! But.. *sigh..* Nvm, this will be my last exams for the rest of the year anyway. So, are we ready to get back to revising OB?
No comments:
Post a Comment