Monday, January 18, 2010

My resolutions in 2010!

Yes I know it is a bit too late. Usually people make new year resolution before previous year ended. n now, it is the 18th day of Jan 2010. What to do, it has just come across my mind. Hehehe

Here we go:
1. I definitely want at least 2 HD out of 4 subjects in semester 1.
I can't accept the fact that other people can get a few HDs each sem, but I can't. I am sure I am not stupid. So.. I will expect myself spending a lot of time with books next sem. Aja Aja fighting!! =D Having said so, Fri nite and either whole Sat or Sun will be my day offs.

2. I need to do more reading on Chem Eng stuff. believe it or not, I don't have a clue what I've studied so far..

3. Be myself n get to know myself better!

4. Define a goal in my life, what is it that I am looking for

5. Spend more time doing the thing I enjoy: baking n reading; also exercise more regularly

6. Reduce proscatination bits by bits.. It is not a good habit (thoooh..) + be more organized!

7. Make more time for family n friends =)

8. Spend less on useless stuff

9. Need to be more aggressive in hunting fulltime job

10. Try to enjoy my last year of uni (fingers crossed)!

I think 10 should be more than enuf. So let us see in 347 days whether my resolutions are gonna be fulfilled. I hope so! =D

3 comments:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

Hahahhaa... r u sure for number 1?
isn't it getting harder each sem? lol
but yea.. u should be fine la julz.. =p and for spending more time on family and friends.. how much time u gonna spend? lol.. is 10 mins longer than last year included in ur "more time" description? LOL! ohh what a friend lol

JuLz said...

Don't try to put me down! I know I am not as smart as 'someone' that always got HDsss despite working non-stop, semester long whinging about not studying =P!

'more time' dunno about that. Maybe on the weekend or something? Hehe

how come u nvr update ur blog? N I've checked out that person's blog. Quite interesting, actually!

CrOwL4nCeR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.